Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 23:13, 30 August 2021
This wiki collaboratively documents microscope techniques and other information. Its a spin off from  where its primary focus was to help maintain semiconductor microscopes. Unlike generic resources like Wikipedia, this wiki has a high focus on practical aspects, like info on maintaining specific microscope models.
Unless otherwise specified, content on this wiki is licensed under CC Attribution 4.0 International
- Imported related equipment
- Rough import from siliconpr0n.org
- Copy criteria: the primary purpose of the device is imaging, or dominated by an imaging device
- Definitely copy: optical, SEM, TEM
- Copy because dominate: FIB
- Don't copy: bonder, probe station / laser microscope
Want an account? e-mail johndmcmaster at gmail.com explaining what you want to contribute