Above: codename Smurf before I overhauled it. In the above unit it has a lot of rust and other problems
Ultimate Vacuum: x10-6 mmHg
Fore Pressure 3x10-1 mmHg
H. Power 100/0.35KW
Pump Speed: 100 L/sec
Amount of Oil: 40cc
TOKYO VACUUM MACHINERY Co. Ltd.
Trying to figure out cooling. Options:
- New Cole Parmer peristaltic pump w/ LS-15 tubing: 1L/min max
- Warms up tubing at high speeds
- DudaDiesel pump: min/max?
- Too much? any chance I could break something?
- Small pump
- FTC-350A from De Anza flea market
- Early tests show that it might not necessarily work: outlet is not any colder than inlet
- Large crycooler
- High current draw
- -100C: potential to freeze water by accident